Founded in 2001, Higgins, Hopkins, McLain & Roswell, LLC (“HHMR”) exists to embody and exemplify the principles of service and stewardship. In everything we do, we focus on serving our clients selflessly and to the best of our ability. In doing so, we always have in the forefront of our minds our obligation to act as the stewards of our clients’ trust, confidences, and resources.
HHMR is highly regarded for its expertise in construction law and the litigation of construction related claims, including the defense of large and complex construction defect matters. In addition to their construction law background, HHMR’s attorneys are well versed and experienced in tort, contract, property, and general casualty litigation ranging from products liability to personal injury and premises liability claims.
We value team-players who are organized and meticulous, who are flexible and willing to assist with whatever firm needs arise, and who will contribute to and help foster our positive and collaborative firm culture.
HHMR is seeking a full-time Director of Operations/Integrator to help solidify business operations and create future growth. This position could also be described functionally as the Legal Administrator, or Law Firm Administrator, or Firm Office Administrator. The successful candidate will have at least two years of operational management experience. An ideal candidate will have experience in a law firm setting and with implementation and execution of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (“EOS”). The Director of Operations will work collaboratively with the leadership team, execute the business plan, drive results, and make decisions in furtherance of the firm’s vision. The Director of Operations must have strong project management skills and handle day-to-day operations overseen by the firm’s owners.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Assisting the ownership to fulfill the firm’s vision.
· Meeting with the owners to map our quarterly business plan and assigning KPIs.
· Integrating all major operating functions of the firm using EOS, ensuring that everyone is rowing together in the same direction, and modeling the way, always working toward the greater good of our clients, employees, and the firm.
· Overseeing day-to-day operations.
· Recruiting, hiring, onboarding/training of new employees, and offboarding (i.e., helping to assure that we have the right people in the right seats).
· Ensuring that firm is well structured and systematized to run smoothly and efficiently (i.e., helping to assure that we are all doing the right things, the right way).
· Ensuring that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the firm’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrating effective project management skills.
· Human resources including payroll and benefits administration.
· Resolving issues effectively – seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict and radical candor, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and positive manner. Ensuring the team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
· Leading, managing, and holding accountable all non-attorney employees.
· Financial reporting and analysis, including facilitating taxes and budgeting.
· COLTAF (client trust fund) account administration.
· Accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections.
· Bank deposits.
· Bank account reconciliation.
· Management of all business insurance.
· Management of office supply and equipment vendors.
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and an ideal candidate would have experience with Tabs3 and PracticeMaster firm management software. Familiarity with and experience operating within EOS is a benefit.
We offer a competitive salary which is commensurate with experience, ranging from $75,000 to $115,000, plus the potential for bonuses based on meeting or exceeding KPIs for the position. We also offer excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance, 401(k) matching, other voluntary benefits, and paid time off (“PTO”) of 120 hours per year. Interested candidates should submit their resume and references.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references to David McLain at email@example.com.
PLEASE NO CALLS OR AGENCIES.