I am pleased to inform you that I will be speaking at the “Construction Claims” seminar, to be held on June 24, 2011, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Summit Conference & Event Center, 411 Sable Boulevard, Aurora, Colorado.
My presentation, “Colorado Construction Law and Basics of Risk Management Given the Law,” will examine updates to Colorado law over the past year, including:
- Recent Construction and Coverage Decisions;
- Recent Legislation Affecting Construction Defect Litigation;
- Future Legislation Which May Affect Construction Defect Litigation; and
- Basics of Risk Management for Construction Professionals and Those Who Represent Them.
Other presenters will discuss the following topics:
- The Notice of Claim Process – Issues and Analysis;
- Alternative Damage Calculation Methods; and
- Insurance and Risk Management Issues Involving Residential Development and Construction Insurance Issues.
The agenda and other information on this seminar is available at: http://www.lorman.com/seminars/seminar_details.php?sku=387095
As my guest, you are eligible for 20% off the registration fee.
- Register online: http://www.lorman.com