I am happy to have been asked by Lorman Education Services to moderate and speak at its Construction Defect Claims seminar on June 24, 2010. Information regarding the seminar can be found here. Note: You can receive $50 dollars off if you register with priority code 15000 and discount code Z7745121.
Other speakers at this seminar will include Robert H. Pratt, FCPE, Vice President and Principal of Demand Construction Services, Inc., Chris Rhody, Esq. founding member of McKenzie Rhody & Hearn, LLC, Mr. David W. Rudy, Just Accord, Inc., and Mr. Clayton Sharkey, Director of the Construction Practice Group of IMA of Colorado, Inc.
Stop construction claim nightmares in their tracks – get on the right track from the start.
Attend this enlightening seminar and stay abreast of the latest issues relating to construction claims in Colorado. Our seasoned professionals will provide practical answers to your most pressing questions about calculating damages. You’ll get an inside look at how to respond to confusing issues surrounding additional insured coverage.
Take advantage of this opportunity to make sure you stay current and stay out of trouble. You’ll hear proven techniques for getting results – and getting ahead.
Benefits for You
- Learn from recent cases that affect your job
- Delve deeper into the claim process – know how to handle trial issues
- Get up to speed on Colorado law on calculating damages
- Skillfully maneuver through insurance options such as wrap-ups
- Hear about recent legislation related to additional insured coverage
- You will be able to review recent construction decisions.
- You will be able to explain the notice of claim process.
- You will be able to discuss insurance industry ramifications.
- You will be able to identify additional insured coverage for developers and general contractors.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, project managers, presidents, vice presidents, owners, engineers, architects, contractors, subcontractors and contract managers.
- AIA 6.5
- CC 1.0
- PMI 6.5
- CO CLE 8.0
I hope to see you there. If you cannot make it to the seminar, of if you have questions regarding construction litigation in Colorado that you need answered before June, please view our website or contact me for a copy of our Overview of Construction Defect Litigation in Colorado. As always, I can be reached by telephone at (303) 987-9813, or by e-mail at email@example.com.