Hal Baker is an Associate Attorney at Higgins, Hopkins, McLain, & Roswell, LLC who represents corporate and individual clients in construction law, real estate law, and other civil litigation matters.
Mr. Baker graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in History. He graduated magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, earning an invitation to the Order of the Coif national honor society upon graduation. Mr. Baker served as a judicial law clerk in the Southern District of Ohio immediately after graduation from law school.
Prior to joining HHMR, Mr. Baker represented corporate clients in complex commercial litigation matters at an international law firm and a boutique litigation firm. After leaving the boutique litigation firm, Mr. Baker worked as a solo practitioner where he continued broadening his litigation skills. He is licensed in both Ohio and Colorado.
|Higgins, Hopkins, McLain & Roswell, L.L.C. – Founding Member
|March 2023 – Present|
|Colorado Bar Association – Managing Attorney
|March 2023 – May 2023|
|Baker Legal Services, LLC – Owner
|January 2022 – March 2023|
|Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell – Associate
|November 2020 – June 2021|
|Jones Day – Associate
|October 2018 – October 2020|
|U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio – Judicial Clerk
|March 2018 – October 2018|
- Ohio, 2018
- Colorado, 2023
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2023
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2018
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2018
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Gates Garrity-Rokous & Harold F. baker, Solving Ethical “Decoupling”: A Programmatic Approach to Ensuring Both Compliance and Ethics, 48 U. Tol. L. Rev. 453 (2017)
- Harold F. Baker, Completing the Rule of Completeness: Amending Rule 106 of the Federal Rules of Evidence, 51 Creighton L. Rev. 281 (2018)