Mr. Hopkins was a founding member of the firm, and is now retired. For nearly thirty years, Mr. Hopkins concentrated his practice in civil litigation, with emphasis on the defense of claims regarding general casualty, construction defects, ski area liability, attorney malpractice and commercial litigation. Mr. Hopkins is designated AV by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating. During his career, he taught and lectured in trial tactics, counseling and interviewing, and negotiation strategy at the University Of Denver College Of Law.
- Homeowner Protection Act of 2007 Not Just for Individual Homeowners Anymore?22 March 2017, 9:53 am
- Colorado Supreme Court Weighs in on Timeliness of Claims Against Subcontractors in Construction Defect Actions14 March 2017, 2:43 pm
- Mid-Session Overview of Colorado’s 2017 Construction Defect Legislation4 March 2017, 3:08 pm
- The Impact of Sopris Lodging v. Schofield Excavation on Timeliness of Colorado Construction Defect Claims23 January 2017, 10:07 am
- Colorado Court of Appeals Defines “Substantial Completion” for Subcontractors’ Work so as to Shorten the Period of Time in Which They Can Be Sued10 October 2016, 12:44 pm