Mr. Hopkins was a founding member of the firm, and is now retired. For nearly thirty years, Mr. Hopkins concentrated his practice in civil litigation, with emphasis on the defense of claims regarding general casualty, construction defects, ski area liability, attorney malpractice and commercial litigation. Mr. Hopkins is designated AV by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating. During his career, he taught and lectured in trial tactics, counseling and interviewing, and negotiation strategy at the University Of Denver College Of Law.
- Colorado Homebuyers Must be in Privity of Contract with Developer to Assert Breach of Implied Warranty of Suitability.21 April 2017, 12:16 pm
- David M. McLain to Speak at the CLM Claims College - School of Construction - Scholarships Available30 March 2017, 9:30 am
- Colorado House Bill 17-1279 – A Misguided Attempt at Construction Defect Reform27 March 2017, 10:00 am
- Homeowner Protection Act of 2007 Not Just for Individual Homeowners Anymore?22 March 2017, 9:53 am
- Colorado Supreme Court Weighs in on Timeliness of Claims Against Subcontractors in Construction Defect Actions14 March 2017, 2:43 pm